What you need to know about Short Term Rentals in Palm Springs Ca.
Here is the bullet points on what you need to know when it comes to renting out your house in Palm Springs,
- There is maximum of 36 contracts per year
- 32 contracts in the 4th, 1st & 2nd quarters, and an additional 4 contracts in the 3rd quarter.
- Short term rentals are considered to be 28 days or less <
- 29 Days or more is considered a long term rental that does not require you to pay the TOT tax to the city of Palm Springs.
- For example renting out your house in Palm Springs with a local realtor for 30 days or more during the winter months is a good way to bring in steady income.
- A typical 3 bed 2.5 bath home say like the ones above can bring in $2500 to $3K per month during the winter months.
- Cash in during Coachella, Stage Coach, Modern Week, White Party and local events during the year to really bring in the money 💵
- typical rates per night range from 200-300.00 per night during off season and more during those events stated above. Make sure to check out Vacation Palm Springs for rental rates during the year or Airbnb.com for rates.
- Also check out the Vacation Rental requirements on PalmSprings.Gov for more information.
- For all other inquires just Google it.
I hope that information will help you. When it is time for your to buy a house in Palm Springs Call, Text or Email Michael Mersola with Keller Williams Realty to help you with all your real estate needs wether its in Los Angeles, or Palm Springs.
Michael Mersola | Realtor | BRE Lic #01503186 | Keller Williams Realty Los Feliz
Contact me for information or to send you listings in Palm Springs